Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Tuesday 1 September 2015

It's been a while!

Hello bloggers.... Do people blog these days ? Or is it outdated?
Doubt I have any followers nowadays its been so long!
I haven't had  inky fingers so such a long time despite now having the luxury of a lovely arty space known as Nicks Nest, lost my mojo due to lots of factors but I have mostly had wool in my hands when I have a free minute.  This weekend though I did unearth the paints to alter a very solid unopenable (is there such a word) box that matt made for Georgina to start saving for when she goes to uni next year... Trust me and money she puts in there can't be removed until dad gets his saw out!

so after a couple of years since I have really had my paints out (too many were dried up :(..... ) here is the result, I'm pretty happy but really need to get back in practice!







Now then I promise I will be back soon ..! I mean I should make more use of a bolt hole / Lady shed / nest like this shouldn't I ?







4 comments:

  1. It has been toooooo long Nicky, welcome back. I can't believe on of your babies is due for Uni, you are far too young. Get work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool return!
    Loving your workshop/shed/nest area, hope you get much more use of it now, looking forward to seeing more work.

    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should make use of it, but if you aren't feeling it....lovely to see you back tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, we're still here!! great to see you and hear a little of what you've been up to, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx