* Is it because there is lots of good stuff on TV that i don't want to miss?? No
* Is it because its nice to sit by the fire during this everlasting winter?? Partly but we do have central heating in other rooms!
* Is it because my son has taken over the studio/office with a sudden urge to do his homework ... ??? err that's a definite NO!!!
* Is it because I have been totally inspired by clever hookers?? Well I have but that's not the full reason
* Is it because my craft room has got into such a state that I couldn't even bear to go into the room, never mind tidy it up?? Ummmmm YES, that will be the reason! I have been so embarrassed about it I haven't even shared my room om WOYWW... and that's saying something because I have shared it before in a dreadful state
But Friday heralded the start of another Andy Skinner online course, to which I signed up for the day it was released months ago when maybe the room was usable (or maybe not!) The fact that I started my project sitting at the kitchen table last night and struggling to unearth the stash I needed, prompted me to buckle down today and sort the room out!
I can now sit at my desk.... whoopee!!! So watch this space, I'm on a Book of Ruination roll and will soon be Rocking My Book